Product added to cart
Mizuno T22 Wedge Next Mizuno ST-Z 220 Driver Previous
Mizuno ST-G 220 Driver
Out of Stock Online - Give us a Call at (509) 248-0800 for in-store availability
Only %1 left
A player’s deeper profile with the ball speed of Mizuno's Forged BETA Ti SAT2041 clubface - and unmatched levels of adjustability for precise fitting. The ST-G now has shorter lateral weight tracks - allowing a new center/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights enable the ST-G to morph from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option – with fade or draw bias in both.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- Ultra-lightweight Carbon Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the club face.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- Fast Track Technology: Precisely designed weight track system that allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
Write Your Own Review